Prepare the Following Before Applying
DCR has created a checklist to assist applicants during Phase 3 Retail Round 1 Application Processing opening on September 3, 2019.
Using the checklist is not mandatory and is for informational purposes only.
- Confirm Social Equity Program Eligibility Verification Status
- Log in to the individual’s Accela profile
- Click “My Account.”
- Scroll down to “Contact Information”
- Select Actions->View.
- Check the “Social Equity Verification Status” textbox and ensure that it reads “SEP Tier 1 Qualified,” “SEP Tier 2 Qualified,” or “SEP Tier 1 and 2 Qualified.”
- Know whether the proposed Business Premises is:
- located outside of a Sensitive-Use Area
- properly zoned
- an Area of Undue Concentration.
- Know if the application is for Medical Retail and/or Adult-Use Retail
- Know Business Premises Address Information
- Prepare your Required Application Documents
- Review & Submit the Phase 3 Retail Round 1 Application
See the sections below for additional information on each of these application elements.