Workforce Wednesday Virtual Mixer
DCR is excited to announce our Workforce Wednesday Virtual Mixer. This event is an opportunity for Cannabis companies to connect with job seekers to fill hiring needs from entry-level to leadership roles, all while fulfilling LA’s Good Faith Hiring Requirements!
Job seekers, please check out these free coaching opportunities from the Department of Cannabis Regulation Social Equity Program:
- Interview Training
- Resume review
- Resume writing assistance
- Mock interview with the coach
- Coaching for Job Seekers
- Skills Required
- How to Apply
- Where to find Cannabis jobs
- Job Seeker Resources & Worker Rights in California
- Department of Cannabis Regulation Job Board
You will find an aggregation of postings shared with the Department of Cannabis Regulation for advertising open job opportunities on the job board.
Register Here for the Virtual Mixer! September 14th, 2022 from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm (second Wednesday of every month)
- Upload your Resume for review
- Visit the hiring company’s virtual booths to show your interest
- Get interviewed from your computer or smartphone!
- Spotlight Employers will schedule 1-on-1 interviews with candidates from 12-2
- Job placement in Cannabis Retail and Supply Chain, including Ancillary
- Career Development and Networking Opportunities
- Hiring YOU will help satisfy the company’s good faith hiring requirements if you can self-identify as a local worker (live within 3 or 5 miles), social equity-verified, or transitional worker.
- Job-Seekers can connect to full and part-time, event-based, seasonal, and temporary work and explore Career Pathways in the Cannabis Industry