The Department of Cannabis Regulation (DCR) Compliance and Enforcement Division’s (CED) mission is to implement clear standards and procedures to ensure operational compliance with the Rules and Regulations for Cannabis Procedures, specifically Regulation No. 5 which provides operational requirements for Licensees.
Compliance and Enforcement Division’s (CED) Goals:
- Education through outreach
- Information sharing that is easily accessible
- Encourage Operators to be good neighbors
- Implement a Progressive Enforcement Strategy to achieve compliance
- Clarity of Operational Regulations (Regulation No. 5) and Administrative Violations, Penalties and Appeals (Regulation No. 7)
- Establish a working partnership with other City, State and County agencies, operators and community stakeholders for a successful compliance program